I want to attend the event
Visitors with power/recommendation of decision, with the following positions:
- Owners, directors, general managers and managers of restaurants, hotels and coffee shops.
- Executive chefs, chefs and cooks.
- Bakers and pastry chefs.
- Bartenders, sommeliers and baristas.
- Managers of banquets, catering, bars, nightclubs, industrial kitchens and food distributors.
- Food and beverage managers and buyers.
- Importers and distributors for the hotel, restaurant and food service industry.
- Kitchen assistants, bakery, confectionery and coffee shops.
Venue, lodging and transportation
Venue: World Trade Center
Address: Filadelfia Street, Nápoles, Mexico City 03810 MX.
There are 2 street entries to Expo Gastronómica: from the Filadelfia Street and the other one from Dakota Street.
The venue is equipped with parking in which the charge is per hour (there are no discounts for attending the exhibition).
We have agreements with different hotels near the World Trade Center.
We have special rates with the following lines of transportation.
Register at no cost
- The event is open to all those related to the food service and hospitality industry.
- The pre-registration will be open from January 2019 and will remain until April 9th. During this period the pre-registration is free and personal.
- You must present your confirmation (via electronic or printed) for the redemption of your badge, which is valid for the 3 days of the expo.
- The people who don’t make the pre-registration online will be able to do so on site, covering a cost of $200.oo pesos. The cost is per person and valid for the 3 days of the event.
- The entrance to students who are enrolled in any career related to the sector is allowed, they will have to submit a credential at the entrance.
- Entry to children under the age of 18 will not be allowed.